The Bachelor of Game Development (Hons) was started in January 2012 by a small team of academicians and developers after a year of careful syllabus development and planning. KDU University College, Damansara Jaya was to be the home to what we hoped would be a catalyst in the growth of the Malaysian Game Industry. We believe by achieving a critical mass of graduates that are well trained, we would be able to kick-start new companies as well as rejuvenate the existing industry by making it easier for them to find talent.
We believe in a blend of industry experience coupled with a unique pedagogy in order to ensure that our game development graduates are exactly what is required by the industry. We stand by our standards and here are a few reasons why if you are considering a future in making games for a living, KDU’s Bachelor of Game Development (Hons) is your best bet.
The Best Industry Ready-Syllabus
- The only private institution having its syllabus-endorsed by major games development studies.
- Syllabus is well streamlined, designed to produce highly sought-after graduates.
The Best Lecturers
- Our lecturers are subject matter experts and practitioners actively involved in the industry.
- Our philosophy is to nurture the development of talents who will be the future generations of game developers.
- Our lecturers are highly engaged in industry projects bringing real-world experience into the classroom
The Best Facilities
- Our students have access to highly equipped labs offering the best and latest technology infrastructure, software and advanced hardware for learning, research and recreation.
- The only private institution with fully-equipped AlienwareTM laboratories
The Best Student Experience
- Project classes are run like actual development studios to ensure graduates transition seamlessly to the working environment and excel.
- Students are kept on the cutting edge of development through exposure to trends by industry talks, workshops, competitions, site-visits and live projects.
The Best Talent Initiative in Game Development
- The only education institution in Malaysia to spearhead national initiative in Game Development under the National Key Economic Area (NKEA)
Bachelor of Game Development (Hons) Ministry of Higher Education License
(click to view)
Foundation Studies (Arts & Technology)
(click to view)
Check out what others are saying about us.
Early bird to get the PS3 Reviews Top Categories Phones Laptops TVs Tablets Cameras Appliances Car Tech Audio Desktops Software Headphones Printers Networking Wearable Tech Deals How To Top Categories Computers Home Entertainment Michael Kors handbags outlet Internet Phones Photography Security Tablets ForumsLog In to CNET Join Expecting to find hard core gamers drooling with anticipation to rip into the boxes and Michael Kors settle in for marathon gaming sessions, I instead found a group of young entrepreneurs. Although its retail price is $500 for a 20GB hard drive and $600 for a 60GB version, those in michael kors handbags line michael kors outlet said they believed a single PS3 console cheap Michael Kors handbags could bring in $1,000 to $3,000 if auctioned on eBay, Craigslist, or to family and friends. owners of the next generation system. “This is better than an hourly job,” said Stan, 19. “It’s better than minimum wage.” Like many I spoke with, Stan declined to give his last name michael kors handbags as he plans to turn around immediately and sell his console to the highest bidder. He and his friends, decked out
Designer fashions flourish online “It’s more reflective of the store experience,” said the 33 year old Tampa. That’s a big change from “all the basic clothing” she found online four years ago when cheap michael kors she left Los Angeles for her hometown and turned to cyber shopping because the designer selection was limited. Having overcome the challenge of persuading fashion designers to sell online and doubts that shoppers like Forehand won’t buy expensive Michael Kors Handbags dresses without being able to try them on, retailers are finding a flourishing designer business in cyberspace. According to Forrester Research, luxury online sales, including jewelry and cheap michael kors designer fashions, rose 28% to $3.2 billion last year from the previous year. That was faster than the 22% increase in total online sales, excluding travel, which reached $109 billion in 2005. It “looks like right now everyone is winning” in the michael kors handbags online luxury business, said Sucharita Mulpuru, a luxury analyst at Forrester Research, a Cambridge, Mass. based Internet