About this Game
Vestigia is a game about exploration and puzzle solving. You wake up one day without memory of who you were, only that you are hurt and find yourself in the lower levels of the underground city Vestigia. Built to withstand nuclear wars, a new civilization form beneath the ruins of the Rising Sun nation.
All you have on you is a faint memory of someone you loved and a burning desire to find out why Vestigia seems void of life. Embark on a journey to discover yourself and uncover the mystery of Vestigia.
- Download the Installer.
- Run the Installer.
- WASD to move. Mouse to look around.
- Press E to Interact with Objects
- “Creative Assembly's award-winning strategy now comes in a brand new flavour, and it bears all the hallmarks of a franchise rejuvenated”
- Roger Diggles
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics is fine, or really any wire & tin foil you can cobble together that looks like a GPU.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: If you don't have one, just make beep & boop noises with your mouth when appropriate.
- Additional Notes: You can probably get this to run on a toaster.